Cape Cod Summer Bucket List
Cape Cod summer is here! We've created a bucket list of the top things to do on Cape this season. Let us know how many you check off this summer!
- Catch a Cape Cod sunset - some of our favorite spots are Race Point (Provincetown), Old Silver Beach (North Falmouth), Chapin Beach (Dennis), and Paine's Creek (Brewster)!
Photo by @oferraro3
- Get featured on Capeology's Instagram - take a scenic picture while on the Cape or the islands. Tag us or use #capeology on your photos for the chance to be featured on our IG!
- Get a homemade ice cream cone - check out our blog "10 of the Best Ice Cream Places on Cape Cod" for some ideas!
Photo by @jenskiba
- Catch a Cape Cod Baseball League Game - Catch a summer collegiate baseball game in one of the towns on Cape!
Photo by @thetravelingdeweys
- Jump off Jaws Bridge - do the thrilling Jaws Bridge Jump for your summer rite of passage. The bridge is famous for being in the movie Jaws filmed on Martha's Vineyard.
Photo by @jon_stockstill
- Grab Seafood - check our our blog "10 of the Best Seafood Restaurants on Cape Cod" for some ideas!
Photo by @hoboken_love
- Try the lobster ice cream at Ben & Bill's - located at 209 Main Street, Falmouth, taste the lobster ice cream if you're brave enough!
Photo by @the_chefswife
- Visit one of the islands - take a ferry and visit Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket. Makes for a great day trip! PS don't forget to read our Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Guides before you go.
Photo by @therealbondgroup
- Dinner on the beach - some of your favorite spots are Nauset Beach (Orleans), Race Point Beach (Provincetown) and Gray's Beach (Yarmouth Port).
Photo by @shanemacneill
- Visit the Cape Cod Potato Chips lighthouse - yes, the lighthouse on the bag is real! Visit and take a picture in front of Nauset Lighthouse located in Eastham.
Photo by @blakegotgram
- Go mini golfing - some of our favorites are Pirate's Cove (South Yarmouth), Cataumet Light (Cataumet), and Skull Island (Yarmouth)!
Photo by @catherinewanders
- Take a scenic drive on 6A - take the 62 mile scenic route of Cape Cod starting in Bourne and ending in Provincetown.
Photo by @capeology
- Try a vineyard or brewery - some of our favorite spots are Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod (Truro), Cape Cod Winery (East Falmouth), Cape Cod Beer (Hyannis), and Barnstable Brewing (Hyannis).
Photo by @capecodwinery
- Shop on Main Street - stroll up and down Main Street in every town on the Cape and the islands. PS don't forget to check out our jewelry line located in stores on Main Street in Falmouth (Gilded Oyster), Hyannis (Cape Cod Jewelers), Harwich Port (Buoys On Main), and Edgartown (Katydid)!
Photo by @oferraro3
- Catch some live music - grab dinner and a drink from one of your favorite local restaurants and enjoy the live music!
Photo by @ccorvino19