10 of the Best Coffee Places on Cape Cod
We always get asked where the best spots to grab a cup of coffee on Cape Cod are, so we decided to put together a list of some of our favorites! If you're a coffee lover like us, you'll want to check out this list of some of our favorite spots to grab that early morning pick me up. Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
1) Cape Cod Coffee - with locations in Mashpee Commons, Popponesset, and their roasting facility on Route 130, Cape Cod Coffee offers a variety of options for everyone! At their Cafe in Mashpee Commons, enjoy a coffee from their coffee bar, a full sit down or take out menu for breakfast and lunch, plus cocktails! Cape Cod Coffee at Poppy offers a full coffee menu and grab and go breakfast and lunch! At their roasting facility, you can tour where the magic happens, dine in with a full lunch and dinner menu, enjoy a drink at the bar, or pick up a delicious hand cut donut!
2) Chatham Perk (North and Downtown Chatham) - since 2014, Chatham Perk has had a little bit of everything mixed with friendly faces! With an inviting atmosphere and extensive menu, they have become a hub for Chatham. Grab a coffee and pastry, pick up sandwiches for the beach, or a smoothie bowl made with all fresh ingredients.
3) Snowy Owl Coffee (Brewster, Chatham, and Sandwich) - serving specialty coffee since 2015, Snowy Owl Coffee has offered freshly roasted and meticulously prepared coffees from importers and small-lot growers that focus on environmental stability. Snowy Owl Coffee House is a place for people to connect with one another, purchase local art and gifts, enjoy old and new music.
4) Hot Chocolate Sparrow (Orleans) - open early morning to late night every day of the year except Christmas, Hot Chocolate Sparrow has a sophisticated and welcoming atmosphere that has grown into a local institution. Their chocolate has been sent all over the country, and their coffee, desserts, and fudge have been voted #1 numerous times!
5) Nirvana Coffee (Barnstable) - stop by for a coffee, latte, or cappuccino and relax in their great room situated in the heart of Barnstable Village. Nirvana coffee also offers gourmet breakfast and lunch sandwiches, paninis, fresh daily made salads and delicious assorted house-made and local pastries. Make sure to grab a coffee and stroll to the beach and watch the waves of Barnstable Harbor!
6) Hole In One (Orleans and Eastham) - where every visit is a mouthwatering experience! Hole in One is special with their in-house bakery and dedicated team of four sisters that have been around for a quarter of a century! Join them for a quintessential Cape Cod experience at "the place where locals go" for take out or dine in coffee and tea, pastries, breakfast and lunch!
7) The Black Dog Heights Cafe (Falmouth) - located across from Falmouth Harbor, the Heights cafe brings your favorite Black Dog Specialties, including breakfast, lunch, and fresh pasties from Martha's Vineyard! Stop by for a freshly brewed hot or iced coffee, latte, espresso and more!
8) Old King's Coffeehouse (West Yarmouth) - established in 2019 by Mark and Kate, the Corliss' went to work to bring a locally owned coffee shop serving coffee and hand crafted food to a place that feels like home. Old King's serves locals and visitors, travelers and business people, and family and friends!
9) Three Fins Coffee Roasters (West Dennis) - Three Fins Coffee is specialty coffee meaning their coffee means are top graded. They focus on fair trade and small farm coffee which allows for some of the best coffee in the world at an accessibly price point. They strive to develop the best roast for each bean and season. Stop by to find a warm and welcoming atmosphere with good music and a great vibe.
10) Coffee Obsession (Falmouth and Woods Hole) - Since 1992, Coffee Obsession continues to invite people from all over to experience a tasty beverage in a place as warm and welcoming as your eccentric aunt's living room. They also feature a variety of local artists work. It is a community place where teachers, musicians, scientists, and students gather for specialty coffee beverages, food, and more!
+1 Great Awakening in Hyannis…solid new-ish spot!
Hands down the Best coffee in PTown is the Wired Puppy….
Great Awakening coffeehouse in the heart of Hyannis is 10/10 in every way!
Pain d’Avignon has great coffee in Hyannis plus a delicious spread of pastries, and killer cocktails in the restaurant!
Great Awakening, the Cape’s newest coffee house, on Independence Drive, Hyannis is awesome in every way!