Best Winter Drinks on the Cape and Islands
The Cape and Islands during the holiday season embodies the feeling of being in your very own Hallmark Christmas movie! Looking to embrace the holiday season on the Cape and Islands? We put together a list of some of our favorite holiday settings to enjoy a warm hot chocolate, festive coffee, or holiday cocktail! Where are you visiting, and which drink are you grabbing to get you in the holiday spirit? Comment below!
- Cape Cod Winery (Falmouth) - Cape Cod Winery is transformed into a Whimsical Winter WINEderland during the holiday season! Lounge by the fire pits and enjoy sitting under the twinkling lights of their real 50 foot cedar tree with friends and family. All season long Cape Cod Winery is hosting festive events you do not want to miss. Make sure to stop by and sip on one of their speciality, limited time only holiday drinks!
Photo by @capecodwinery
- Ocean Edge Resort (Brewster) - Stop by Bayzo’s Pub for Trivia on Thursdays and Live Music on Fridays and Saturdays. Enjoy carolers, cocoa, and cookies every Saturday with drink service out of the Roscommon Room!
Photo by @oceanedgeresort
- Bucatino Restaurant & Wine Bar (North Falmouth) - Bucatino's offers an elegant, yet casual and warming atmosphere to spend an evening with friends and family. They have out done themselves this holiday season to get you feeling festive! They have perfected four seasonal drinks; Feelin' Noggy, Winter Spititz, Tiramisu Espresso Martini, and Bad Santa's Starbucks Order. PS we hear Bad Santa's Starbucks Order might not be so bad after-all, but one of the best!
Photo by @bucatinofalmouth
- Nirvana Coffee Company (Barnstable) - Nirvana Coffee Company always rings in the winter season with the best holiday drinks. You do not want to miss their delicious eggnog latte, paired with a freshly baked chocolate peppermint cookie that will melt in your mouth (pictured below).
Photo by @nirvanacoffeeco
- Pelham House Resort (Dennis Port) - Looking for the best Christmas Bar Crawl on Cape Cod? Make sure you grab a ticket to their Pelham Christmas Stroll happening on December 16th at 3 PM. Each ticket includes a selection of cocktails and festive snacks at each location. There are three stops on the Stroll: Santa's Rooftop Workshop, The Ski Lodge Lobby, and The Rink!
Photo by @coupleofsnackz
- Naukabout (Mashpee) - The holiday season at Naukabout means igloos are back to help bear the cold winter weather! Stop by to listen to live music and enjoy tasty brews and bites. Grab your own personal igloo, hang inside their toasty taproom, or catch some lake-side views from their beer garden. PS furry friends are encouraged and welcomed to bring along for the fun!
Photo by @the_polar_pyr
- Lemon Press Nantucket (Nantucket) - Nantucket is one of the most picturesque destinations during the holiday season with classic brick roads and quaint streets to stroll. Cozy up on the Island with Lemon Press's speciality Peppermint Mocha Latte, and let the festive vibes warm your soul (pictured below)!
Photo by @lemonpressnantucket
- Sporano's Casino by the Sea (Falmouth) - Have you ever seen a snow covered beach? Sporano's Casino by the Sea offers gorgeous views of Falmouth Heights Beach, and a new winter drink menu! They have carefully crafted four warming drinks to get you in the holiday spirit. Make sure to try their Peppermint Mocha Martini, Snickerdoodle Martini, Winter Aperol Spritz, or Holiday Sangria (pictured below) while overlooking the winter ocean.
Photo by @sopranoscasinobythesea
- Snowy Owl Coffee (Brewster, Chatham, & Sandwich) - Beautifully decorated by Kate Formichella, Snowy Owl is now a Cape Cod Coffee Shop holiday destination. Grab a latte to keep you warm and admire the cozy and welcoming environment at Snowy Owl Coffee!
Photo by @snowyowlcoffee
- Bad Martha Farmer's Brewery (Falmouth) - Once you step foot inside, Bad Martha's will transport you to a cozy log cabin in the mountains where you can sit with friends and enjoy a cold beer in the middle of winter. They have fun events going on all holiday season, including live music and trivia nights you do not want to miss!
Photo by @badmarthafalmouth
- The Quarterdeck Restaurant (Falmouth) - The Quarterdeck is ready to celebrate Christmas, with their new Christmas Cocktail Specials! You can not miss trying one of their Ho-Ho Hot Toddy's, Blitzen's Buttered Rum Hot Cocoa, or a Christmas Cookie Shot this holiday season.
Photo by @quarterdeckrestaurant
- Amie Bakery (Osterville) - Amie Bakery is ready for the holiday season. They invite you in to treat yourself to a cocktail, such as a toasted espresso martini, spiked hot apple cider, and more diverse cocktail options! Amie Bakery is also baking up all of your favorite seasonal pastries. Stop in and grab a morning coffee, or cocktail later in the day and pair it with one of their delicious desserts!
Photo by @amiebakery
- Pie in the Sky (Woods Hole) - You can always count on Pie in the Sky to be open year-round, no matter how cold! Brace the cold and cozy up with a hot cup of coffee and a freshly baked slice of pie. If the lights are on, the coffee is hot!
Photo by @pieintheskywoodshole
- Bobby Byrne's Pub (Mashpee Commons) - Featuring holiday drinks that include a chocolate syrup rim dipped in peppermint or sprinkles. This combination makes for a perfect holiday treat. Stop in and warm up at Bobby Byrne's with a specialty holiday cocktail, such as a Bailey's Sugar Cookie Martini, Adult Hot Cocoa, or Ultimate Irish Coffee!
Photo by @bobbybyrnespub
- Crisp Flatbread (Osterville) - CRISPmas has arrived! Sit by the fire pits outside, sip on a glass of wine, and make s'mores for a tasty treat. Crisp Flatbread transforms into a winter wonderland with beautiful lights to illuminate the night!
Photo by @crispflatbread
- Hot Chocolate Sparrow (Orleans) - Hot Chocolate Sparrow makes one of the most rich and delicious cups of hot cocoa on the Cape! It is one of their many specialties that will help warm you up during the colder winter days. Stop in for a hot drink and pair it with a homemade piece of chocolate fudge. It is the perfect snack combination to make any winter day feel warmer!
Photo by @hot.chocolate.sparrow
- The Ocean House (Dennis Port) - The Ocean House is embracing the holiday spirit though their festive cocktails. You do not want to miss their Yuletide Mudslide (pictured below)! Other holiday drinks to try are the Grinches Swizzle, Coconut Hot Buttered Rum or a Tres Café, which will surely make your spirits bright!
Photo by @theoceanhouse