Where to get Thanksgiving Dinner and Dessert on the Cape and Islands
- Lighthouse Keeper's Pantry (Yarmouth) - Lighthouse Keeper's Pantry is adding some delicious Thanksgiving desserts to their bakery menu! Offerings include: classic pumpkin pie, maple walnut ice cream pie, cookies & cream ice cream pie, salted caramel ice cream pie, and maple pecan shortbread! All orders can be placed now through Saturday, November 18th.
Photo by @lighthousekeeperspantry
- Pelham House Resort (Dennis Port) - Welcoming families and friends to gather, dine, and celebrate as they serve their famous Thanksgiving Dinner complete incredible food and breathtaking views of Nantucket Sound! Guests are invited to attend an exclusive Rooftop cocktail hour offering New England cheese and charcuterie, hand-rolled sushi, and their specialty raw bar boat. The Rooftop is then followed by an expansive grand buffet served in their Sea Level ballroom. A winter squash soup and a number of cold platters like heirloom beet and carrot salad or a classic caesar salad are offered for appetizers. For the main course, roasted heritage turkey with chicken sausage and herb stuffing and roasted beef striploin served with caramelized onions and local mushrooms are served. Displayed hot food includes: Yukon gold mashed potatoes, assorted fall squash and mushroom risotto, fried brussel sprouts, seasonal root veggies, and more! To finish off your delicious meal, the dessert buffet offers traditional pumpkin pie, maple & brown sugar cheesecake, caramel pecan squares, pumpkin chocolate chip sea salt cookies, and so much more! To reserve your Thanksgiving experience, visit their website!
Photo by @pelhamhospitality
- Waterstreet Kitchen (Woods Hole) - Let Waterstreet Kitchen do the cooking this Thanksgiving! Choose from a traditional roasted turkey or a fried chicken feast. Both Thanksgiving feasts include apple sage stuffing, Yukon gold potato gratin, black pepper and thyme gravy, house rolls with herb butter, cranberry orange salad, honey roasted carrots, green beans with red onion and mustard, vinaigrette, and your choice of pumpkin, apple, or chocolate chess pie. Additional options include butternut squash soup and smoked bluefish! All orders can be picked up on Thanksgiving Day between 11:30 am - 12:30 pm. Turkey and side dishes are made to be easily reheated for an at-home Thanksgiving dinner!
Photo by @waterstreetkitchen
- Pie in the Sky (Woods Hole) - Pie in the Sky is helping make your Thanksgiving delicious and easy this year. They are making an assortment of pies you do not want to skip, including apple, apple cranberry, blueberry, cherry, mixed berry, pumpkin, pecan, key lime, and chocolate mousse. They are also offering order-ahead dinner rolls, popovers, baguettes, french rolls, rum raisin bread pudding, and other additional pastries from their menu! Orders are to be picked up between the hours of 6:00 am - 9:00 pm Monday, November 20th - Thursday, November 23rd.
Photo by @pieintheskywoodshole
- Chatham Bars Inn (Chatham) - This year Chatham Bars Inn is offering four different dining options to celebrate Thanksgiving. You can dine at Chatham Bars Inn at their lavish Thanksgiving Grand Buffet, a three-course menu at Sacred Cod Tavern, Turkeys to Go (fully cooked), and new this year Turkeys to Go (ready to roast). To reserve a Thanksgiving Turkey, call ahead and pick up your turkey on Thanksgiving day between 12 pm - 5:30 pm!
Photo by @chathambarsinn
- The Pineapple Caper Cafe and Catering (Osterville) - The Pineapple Caper is offering their delicious pies and some extra goodies this Thanksgiving season! Their menu consists of pecan, apple, pumpkin, and cranberry apple pie, cranberry orange and pumpkin bourbon loaves, buttermilk biscuits, and blueberry lemon scones (pictured below). Order by November 19th and pick up your goodies on November 22nd.
Photo by @thepineapplecaper
- The Casual Gourmet (Centerville) - The Casual Gourmet is coming to the rescue and cooking Thanksgiving Dinner for you! You can pick up an individual turkey dinner including fresh roasted light meat, mashed potatoes, cider-herb stuffing, butternut squash, giblet gravy, cranberry-orange relish, and a dinner roll. Fresh roasted turkeys (options to serve 4-6 & 10-14) are also available for pick up with your choice of trimmings and sides to go with dinner. Finish your delicious meal with freshly baked pies and sweets! All orders must be placed by Monday, November 20th and can be picked up Wednesday, November 22nd, or Thursday, November 23rd from 9 am - 11 am.
Photo by @casualgourmetcapecod
- Moonakis Cafe (East Falmouth) - Moonakis Cafe is baking Thanksgiving dessert for you this year! They are making delicious pies, like pumpkin, apple, blueberry, mixed berry, pecan, and peach blueberry. Not only are they making pies, but bars too! Pick up a dozen lemon, pecan, 4-layer, or brookie bars. Bring home a surprise pumpkin cake with cream cheese, trust us it will be a crowd favorite! All orders must be placed by Friday, November 17th.
Photo by @moonakiscafe
- Waterside Market (Vineyard Haven) - Waterside Market is making Thanksgiving Dinner! They are cooking turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, butternut squash, cranberry relish, and green beans! Each turkey dinner is served as individual portions, so plan accordingly! If your favorite part of Thanksgiving is cooking a turkey at home, just pick up the side. Aside from what is included in the Thanksgiving dinner sides, you can grab sweet potato casserole, mac and cheese, turkey, and gravy.
Photo by @waterside_market
- White Lion Baking (Mashpee) - White Lion's Thanksgiving menu is here! They are cooking both sweets and savory items. All goodies are certified gluten and grain-free. Some sweets White Lion is baking this Thanksgiving are Pumpkin Pie, Apple Cider Donuts, Banana Cream Pie, and many more delicious treats. Some of their savory sides are sausage walnut herb stuffing, focaccia, and a homemade cranberry sauce. All orders must be placed by November 10, and can be picked up in person by November 15 or shipped!
Photo by @whitelionbaking
- Cape Codder Resort & Hearth and Kettle (Hyannis) - One location and two ways to give thanks! Hearth 'n Kettle is offering Thanksgiving dinners served from 11:30 am - close. You can choose from Roast Turkey Dinner which includes a roasted turkey with their very own cranberry sage dressing, fresh made turkey gravy, and cranberry sauce. They are also offering a prime rib option or a broiled scrod! All dinners come with your choice of corn chowder or garden salad, mashed potatoes, butternut squash, peas and onions, and freshly baked bread. You can choose from pumpkin pie, apple crisp, or Indian pudding for dessert! Thanksgiving buffet at the Cape Coddder will also be served on Thanksgiving Day from 11:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Photo by @capecodderresort
- Little Miss Cupcape - Indulge in the flavors of the season with Little Miss Cupcape's specialized Thanksgiving Cupcake Pack! Featuring a delightful assortment of pumpkin spice, pecan pie, and cranberry-orange cupcakes, their treats are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table. More flavors include chocolate, pumpkin pie, maple chocolate chip, vanilla, and sea salt chocolate caramel (our personal favorite). Customize your cupcake pack with a dozen mini, half a dozen regular, or a dozen regular! All cupcakes are available for pre-order and can be picked up any time between November 13th - 22nd.
Photo by @littlemisscupcape
- Wild Goose Tavern at Chatham Wayside Inn (Chatham) - Gather at the Wild Goose for a specially curated Thanksgiving feast on Thursday, November 23rd from 11 am - 5 pm! This delicious meal spent with friends and family will not be one you want to miss. Call to reserve your spot now!
Photo by @wildgoosechatham
- Scribano's Italian Deli (Harwich) - Scribano's is taking Thanksgiving Dinner orders! They are offering both catering (serves 8) and a family dinner option (serves 4). Catering options include half pans of roasted turkey breast with cranberry and gravy, stuffing, green bean almondine (green beans with garlic oil and toasted almonds), mashed potatoes, and brussel sprout salad. Their family dinner option offers turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, and cranberry sauce. You can add on as many sides, like cranberry sauce, gravy, brussel sprout salad, and butternut squash soup! Don't forget about their delicious freshly filled cannolis (pictured below)! All orders must be placed by Saturday, November 11th and can be picked up Wednesday, November 22nd.
Photo by @scribanos_italian_deli
- Luke's of Cape Cod (West Yarmouth) - Luke's is offering a Thanksgiving wine package to pair with your meal perfectly! Have six wines to pour with your Thanksgiving dinner delivered to your door, or pick them up in person!
Photo by @lukescapecod