We've put together a list of some of our favorite breweries on the Cape and the Islands, just in time for Fall! Which ones have you been to before? Comment below! Also make sure to check out TapTastings for private door-to-door trips to all of these local breweries.
- Naukabout Brewery and Taproom (Mashpee) - born on the beaches of Cape Cod, Naukabout has been brewing small-batch New England IPA's for craft-lovers, as well as tasty fruit beer. Come see their 6,000 sqft. patio and taproom where you can find a place to kick back, relax, and unwind with friends and family. There is something for everyone with live music, backyard games, movie nights, and more! Stop by for a cold beer, tasty bite, and good times!
Photo by @cutwatercreative
- Barnstable Brewing (Hyannis) - what started out as a family tradition at barbecues, graduations, and family weddings ended up blossoming into Barnstable Brewing after co-owner Peter won the Samuel Adams "Come Brew With Us" contest. Their taproom offers revolving beers, depending on the availability. Stop by for indoor and outdoor seating Thursday - Sunday!
Photo by @craftbeernewengland
- Devil's Purse Brewing Company (South Dennis) - home of the Handline Kolsch and Devil's Purse! Kolsch was originally brewed in Germany, which allows for a crisp, clean, and refreshing modern spin. Come by to enjoy refreshing beer on their patio, open 7 days a week in the summer!
Photo by @devilspursebrewing
- Cape Cod Beer (Hyannis) - started in 2004 and over 100 beers to offer, including sours, seasonal, specialty, pilot brews, rum runners, and more, Cape Cod Beer is all about the beer. Stop by for live music in the beer garden, a brewery tour, or a taste testing.There is something for everyone with cider, wine, and cocktails, as well as, JP's Twisted BBQ and Seafood Sam's food trucks! Sit back and relax or pick from their large selection of games to enjoy when you are enjoying a pint with friends and family!
Photo by @capecodbeer
- Cisco Brewers (Nantucket) - come in just as you are and get the original Cisco Brewers Nantucket experience, first-hand! They offer world-class drinks, beers, spirits, and wines, as well as local seafood to snack on. Schedule a private tour to get to see the brewery and tap room, and see where it all started in 1995.
Photo by @ciscobrewers
- Provincetown Brewing Co. (Provincetown) - anchored in the heart of iconic Provincetown, PBC is passionate about brewing quality craft beer and evoking a sense of community. After you select your drink of choice, order food and drinks at the bar inside!
Photo by @ptownbrewingco
- Bad Martha Farmer's Brewery (Falmouth & Edgartown) - with two beautiful locations, Bad Martha's Taproom in Edgartown sits among beautiful flowers, mature trees, and plantings on Donaroma's Nursery property. They have a 7-barrel brewing system that creates fresh beer daily. To accompany your brew, there are cheese plates, charcuterie, and other snacks, as well as, outdoor games and live music on the weekends. In Falmouth, there is a 15-barrel brewing system, as well as, the same entertainment and all the same snacks, plus artisan pizza! Stop by to try samples, purchase a flight paddle, brew by the glass, or take home your favorite brew!
Photo by @the.craftycocktail
- Hog Island Brewery (Orleans) - Hog Island, located on Little Pleasant Bay in Orleans overlooks Nauset Beach and the dune shacks where there is rumored to be buried treasure. Hog Island feels that they found the liquid treasure! With seven beers available, stop by for a 30 minute tour and sample 3 beers of your choice throughout!
Photo by @hogislandbeer
- Aquatic Brewing (Falmouth) - come visit the taproom Thursday - Sunday and taste one of the 8 beers on tap! Snacks are available at the bar, or bring your own from local restaurants! Tables are first come, first served, and friendly, well-behaved dogs are allowed to join you in the taproom!
Photo by @aquaticbrewing
- Tree House Brewing Company (Sandwich) - Tree House is not currently open for pours, however you can order ahead and pick up beer of your choice. Once this location is available for pours, it will be a lively bastion of community and spirit, with locals enjoying the view over a pint and a lobster roll!
Photo by @treehousebrewco
- Finn's Craft Beer Tap House (Hyannis) - walk into a friendly atmosphere with good pub grub, a great beer selection, and friendly help! They offer 32 local beers on tap to accompany your starters, sandwiches, and a variety of gourmet hot dogs. Finn's offers their famous flight of five 5oz pours to sample non-alcoholic beers, craft cocktails, and local wine.
Photo by @cocktailcapecod
- Buzzards Bay Brewing (Westport) - for something unique and delicious, bursting with freshness and subtle nuance. They offer live music in a setting that is said to be prettier than it looks in photos.
Photo by @buzzardsbaybrewingbourne
TapTastings of Cape Cod is a fun, safe way to enjoy the local breweries, wineries, distilleries, and more! They can fully customize a trip for a group of friends, family outing, employee appreciation event, bachelorette or bachelor event, etc. Contact TapTastings to arrange a private door-to-door trip for your group of 2 to 13!
Photo by @alexismariepandds for @eforeversocial