10 Best Pizza Places on Cape Cod
We always get asked where the best pizza spots on Cape Cod are, so we decided to put together a list of some of our favorites! Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
(1) Pizza Barbone (Hyannis) - Taste their Margherita pizza made with San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and Parmigiano. Enjoy pizza baked in a handcrafted Stefano Ferrara oven. This oven was built from scratch by third generation oven-makers out of rock and ash from Mt. Vesuvius and covered in hand painted glass tiles before being shipped from Naples, Italy.
Photo by @pizzabarbone
(2) Wolf Pizza (Falmouth) - The famous Post Malone pizza with vodka sauce, heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella, and pesto was Wolf Pizza's first recipe and has been a hit since day one! All pizza is made in a mobile wood fired pizza oven from Italy. It tours around farmers markets, festivals, breweries, and wineries throughout Cape Cod and the South Coast of Massachusetts.
Photo by @pizzawolves
(3) Crisp Flatbread (Osterville) - Located on Main Street in Osterville, a must try is Crisp's Margherita flatbread made with tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, garlic oil, organic tomatoes, basil, Cape Cod sea salt, all topped with their house made Basil Balsamic drizzle.
Photo by @crispflatbread
(4) Spiritus Pizza (Provincetown) - A family-run pizza shop, Spiritus is home to delicious, 18 inch pies, and has been a Provincetown tradition since 1971. Their most-popular pizzas include the classic cheese or pepperoni!
Photo by @spiritus_pizza
(5) Palio Pizza (Hyannis) - Enjoy thin crust, Neapolitan pizza that is hand stretched/tossed and fired by a brick oven. Pick from one of their 10 specialty pizzas or create your own pizza/calzone!
Photo by @paliopizzeria
(6) Simply Divine (Falmouth) - This unique roasted sweet potato, caramelized onions, fresh baby spinach, mozzarella and gorgonzola cheese over a creamy pine nut and garlic spread, topped with apple-wood smoked bacon, and aged balsamic vinegar is one you do not want to miss out on! All pizza is hand tossed, stone-fired, with dough made fresh daily and cooked at 650 degrees to create the perfect crust while sealing amazing flavor.
Photo by @chrissytherd
(7) Ember Coalfire Pizza (Harwich Port) - Open year-round, Ember is the first coalfire pizza place on Cape Cod! Their classic cheese pizza is a staple and is served well done from their 1,000 degree coal fired oven. PS don't miss out on their famous cookie pizza, while you're there. It's a must-try!
Photo by @embercoalfirepizzawings
(8) George's Pizza (Harwich Port) - For over 51 years, George's Pizza has been tempting the palates of Cape Codders with their award-winning pizza. Their delicious greek pizza is one of their best and is made with feta, garlic, tomato, and spinach.
Photo by @theartoffoods
(9) Wildfire Brick Oven Pizza (Mashpee) - Wildfire Pizza is a local, family owned pizzeria. Don't be fooled by their gas station location! The Margaritaville is a fan favorite, which is topped with fresh mozzarella, homemade red sauce, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, ricotta, basil, and meatball.
Photo by @wildfirepizzacapecod
(10) Peel Pizza (Falmouth) - The wooden 'peel' is a paddle-like tool that has been part of mankind's culinary traditions for thousands of years. At Peel Pizza, choose from a variety of delicious pizzas like their mouthwatering Rodeo white pie with chicken tenders, sliced onion and BBQ sauce or the Ricotta Meatball with sliced meatball, ricotta, and fresh basil.
Photo by @pizzablonde