Best Fall Coffee Drinks on the Cape and Islands
Looking for the best coffee drinks to get you in the Fall spirit? We put together a list of our favorite Fall coffee drinks (plus a few special additions) and where to get them! Which ones are you trying? Comment below!
- Nirvana Coffee Company (Barnstable) - situated in the heart of Barnstable Village, stop by for a delicious iced pumpkin cappuccino, try a pumpkin chai, or a Fall-flavored coffee/latte, and relax! Nirvana Coffee also offers gourmet breakfast and lunch sandwiches, paninis, fresh daily-made salads, and delicious assorted house-made and local pastries. Make sure to grab a coffee, stroll to the beach, and watch the waves of Barnstable Harbor!
Photo by @nirvanacoffeeco
- Snowy Owl Coffee (Brewster, Chatham & Sandwich) - serving specialty coffee since 2015, Snowy Owl Coffee has all your favorite specialty Fall coffee flavors! Try their seasonal pumpkin spiced latte, ginger pear sparkling cider, maple affogato, or a Colombia Aeropress! They offer freshly roasted and meticulously prepared coffees from importers and small-lot growers that focus on environmental stability. Snowy Owl is a place for people to connect with one another, purchase local art and gifts, and enjoy old and new music!
Photo by @snowyowlcoffee
- Perks Coffee Shop and Beer Garden (Harwich Port) - pumpkin spice is here at Perks Coffee Shop and Beer Garden! Perks specializes in providing guests in Harwich Port with gourmet coffee and espresso, as well as, serving up a delicious, fresh, and healthy breakfast with a fun twist.
Photo by @perkscoffeeshop
- Coffee Obsession (Falmouth & Woods Hole) - since 1992, Coffee Obsession continues to invite people from all over to experience a tasty beverage in a place as warm and welcoming as your eccentric aunt's living room. They also feature a variety of local artists' work. Coffee O is a community place where teachers, musicians, scientists, and students gather for specialty coffee beverages, food, and more! Stop in and try a Fall-inspired coffee or an apple chai-dar drink!
Photo by @falmouthfarmersmarket
- Behind the Bookstore (Edgartown, MV) - located behind Edgartown Books, Behind the Bookstore is Edgartown's hidden gem. Start your day off right with a delicious cup of coffee or specialty latte to warm you up on a chilly Fall day!
Photo by @therealedgartown
- Roasted Nantucket (Nantucket) - a general store and cafe focusing on providing their customers with a higher level of coffee. They offer an extensive menu of caffeinated drinks including hot, cold, large, small, but always made with 100% love. Stop in to warm up with a pumpkin spice latte and experience a drinkable slice of pumpkin pie, made with organic pumpkin puree!
Photo by @roastednantucket
- Lighthouse Keeper's Pantry (Yarmouth) - what started out as a hobby of selling homemade jams outside her childhood home, owner Kelly has turned into a Yarmouth staple. Lighthouse Keeper's Pantry is inspired by the life and recipes of a lighthouse keeper on Sandy Neck Beach. With homemade mixes, seasonings, coffee, and more. Lighthouse Keeper's also has a cafe and coffee shop with fresh coffee, warm baked goods, and delicious sandwiches. Make sure to try their Fall-flavored coffee with a signature turquoise straw!
Photo by @lighthousekeeperspantry
- Cape Cod Coffee (Mashpee & Mashpee Commons) - at Cape Cod Coffee Cafe in Mashpee Commons, enjoy a coffee from their coffee bar, a full sit-down or take-out menu for breakfast and lunch, plus cocktails! Try a seasonal coffee with pumpkin spice or cranberry roasted coffee, or spice things up with a pumpkin spice mudslide! At their roasting facility, you can tour where the magic happens, dine in with a full lunch and dinner menu, enjoy a drink at the bar, or pick up seasonal coffee grounds to go!
Photo by @capecodcoffee
- Three Fins (West Dennis) - offering specialty coffee meaning their coffee beans are top-graded! They focus on fair trade and small farm coffee which allows for some of the best coffee in the world. They strive to develop the best roast for each bean and season. Stop by to treat yourself to a pumpkin pie latte made with Three Fins homemade sauce, or a Fall-inspired matcha latte. Find a warm spot to sit and enjoy a welcoming atmosphere with good music and a great vibe!
Photo by @threefinscoffee
- Chatham Perk (Chatham & North Chatham) - since 2014, Chatham Perk has had a little bit of everything mixed with friendly faces! With an inviting atmosphere and extensive menu, they have become a hub for Chatham. Grab an iced pumpkin spice latte topped with cold foam and nutmeg, a fresh pastry, and enjoy strolling up and down Main Street in Chatham!
Photo by @chathamperk
- Great Awakening Coffee House (Hyannis) - real PSL features real pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, clove, & nutmeg, and just might be the best #PSL you’ll ever try! GA is known for providing a truly special product, place, and people, emphasizing innovation and an unwavering commitment to excellence. They value community most of all, aiming to develop lasting relationships with guests through genuine welcome and a first-name-basis friendliness.
Photo by @gacoffeecc
- Old King's Coffeehouse (West Yarmouth) - taking pride in serving the freshest, best-tasting coffee beans found all over the world! Their selected roasts have been taste-tested to bring customers the best coffee daily. Looking for a Fall beverage? Check out their Spiced pumpkin latte or their Maple brown sugar latte. At Old King's, October is all about Fall flavors and their famous pink donuts. For every pink donut sold ALL proceeds are donated, or as they like to call it, “paid forward" to Cape Wellness Collaborative to help support the local community!
Photo by @oldkingscoffeehouse