Best Bloody Marys on the Cape and Islands
Looking for the best Bloody Marys on the Cape and Islands? We put together a list of some of our favorite spots to grab one (or a few)! Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
- Pelham House (Dennis Port) - located in Dennis Port and famously known as the only rooftop bar on the Cape open year-round! Stop in to experience their renowned brunch, take in the jaw-dropping views of Nantucket Sound, and enjoy a Pelham Bloody Mary. Their bloody marys are mixed with Tito's vodka, house-made bloody mary mix, and classic garnishes. Customize your bloody mary by adding poached jumbo shrimp, applewood smoked bacon, stuffed blue cheese olive, pepper, or pickle stuffed olive. If you are a fan of tequila, you're in luck! The Bloody Marina is Pelham House's twist on a classic bloody mary made with tequila, their house-made mix, and a salt rim.
Photo by @coupleofsnackz
- Skipper Chowder House (South Yarmouth) - enjoy views of Nantucket Sound while sipping one of Skipper Chowder House's signature loaded bloody marys! Build your own bloody mary and pick from over 13 garnishes like a lobster tail, mini cheeseburger slider, bacon-wrapped scallops, shrimp, red hot cherry peppers, cheese, and pepperoni!
Photo by @servingfour
- The Lobster Trap (Bourne) - founded in 1969 as a neighborhood fish market on the Back River, Lobster Trap has become a year-round restaurant where you can relax on the patio, bar, or dining room with the entire family. Famous for their specialty cocktails, stop in for a delicious brunch and get a bloody mary mixed to perfection with a Cape Cod twist!
Photo by @chickswithreviews
- Tugboats Hyannis Marina (Hyannis) - overlooking all of Hyannis Harbor, stop by Tugboats to experience their newly renovated decks, dining areas, and bars! The Teddy Bloody Mary is made with Nantucket Natural Blends Mix, Tito's vodka, and can be customized with delicious garnishes like a mini burger or lobster roll!
Photo by @tugboats_hyannis
- Añejo Mexican Bistro (Falmouth & Hyannis) - located on Main Street in Falmouth and Hyannis, this is a must-stop for tequila lovers. Añejo offers a variety of different tequila including tequila blanco, tequila reposado, and tequila añejo. Sip on an Añejo Bloody Mary and enjoy the exciting atmosphere Añejo offers!
Photo by @anejomexican
- The Black Dog Tavern (Vineyard Haven, MV) - in 1967 Captain Douglas, brought aboard a black lab/boxer mix and named her Black Dog. One cold winter day on Martha's Vineyard in 1969 the Captain craved something better than a bitter cup of black coffee and a stale packaged donut. He dreamt of a warm, welcoming place where locals and visitors could meet at the head of Vineyard Haven Harbor, and there the Black Dog Tavern was born. Make sure to stop in to experience beautiful views and a bloody mary made to perfection!
Photo by @capeology
- The Seafood Shanty (Edgartown, MV) - come have a bloody mary and enjoy the view at the Seafood Shanty! They are a casual family restaurant with harborside seating overlooking Edgartown Harbor on two floors, with three decks and two full-service bars. Garnish your spicy bloody mary with shrimp and olives and experience one of the best on the Island!
Photo by @coupleofsnackz
- The Sailing Cow Cafe (Dennis Port) - in 1998 owners Robyn and Sandy opened the Sailing Cow with the inspiration to bring parts of their past, a dairy farm and the country, to life. The Sailing Cow sits overlooking Old Wharf Road in Dennis Port. Stop by to take in the view and sip on a bloody mary!
Photo by @bloodymarysofboston
- Chatham Squire (Chatham) - established in 1968, the family restaurant offers a multicultural menu and indoor & outdoor seating. The Squire is the place that everyone looks for when they visit Chatham. Meet at the Squire for a bloody mary and make sure you stop by the "Dog Bar,” while you're there too for your Cape pup!
Photo by @thechathamsquire
- Millie's Nantucket (Nantucket) - "Madaket Millie" Jewett was an Island legend who spent her life caring for the beaches, the animals, and the people of Madaket. She patrolled the coastline and greeted travelers from her yard on Hither Creek. Millie's West End Bloody Mary is a delicious mix of vodka, bloody mary mix, lemon, lime, olive, and pickled okra topped with an Old Bay rim!
Photo by @milliesnantucket
- Baxter's Cape Cod (Hyannis) - "Meet me at Baxter's Wharf" has been spoken time and time again since 1957. Located right over the waters of Hyannis Harbor, Baxter's serves the freshest seafood in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Watch boats sail in and out of the harbor while you enjoy a house bloody mary mixed with Baxter's award-winning mix.
Photo by @baxterscapecod
- Pickle Jar Kitchen (Falmouth) - a family business run in the historic Weeks Building on Main Street in downtown Falmouth. The Pickle Jar Kitchen makes every meal with wholesome, natural ingredients and serves its customers in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Make sure to try, their house bloody mary, garnished with marinated vegetables and House Pickles!
Photo by @fuckthatsamazing
- The Lobster Pot (Provincetown) - a Provincetown Tradition and the iconic neon lobster sign has guided generations of guests to their doors! Try Shawn's Famous Special Bloody Mary mixed with black peppercorn, lemon peel, and pepperoncini-infused vodka with their homemade bloody mary mix.
Photo by @lobsterpotrestaurant
- Linda Jeans (Oak Bluffs, MV) - located in the heart of Oak Bluffs on Circuit Ave, Linda Jeans has been a staple to the community for almost 50 years. They cook old favorites and are constantly making new ones created to leave you satisfied. Sip on a bloody mary made with vodka, house-made mix, garnished with olives, celery, lemon, and an extra surprise!
Photo by @lindajeansmv