Heading to Mashpee soon? We've put together a list of some of our favorite things to do, places to visit, and where to eat! Are we missing any of your favorites? Comment below!
Things to do:
- Mashpee Commons - a shopping and living community comprised of over 100 businesses. The neighborhood boasts unique restaurants and cafes, one-of-a-kind shops, fresh markets, fitness studios, and entertainment for the whole family.
Photo by @mashpeecommons
- Naukabout Beer Company - come by to kick back, relax, and unwind with friends and family while enjoying a variety of 16 different draft beer options in their beer garden or taproom. Naukabout Beer helps commemorate, cultivate, and celebrate once-in-a-lifetime moments. Their slogan is, "Do the things you love to do after the things you have to do."
Photo by @naukabout_brewery
- RideAway Adventures - pop out for an hour of easy paddling around Popponesset island, take a trip out on the "spit" for a picnic, or head to the conservation lands of the Mashpee river to see an endless amount of bird species. The water in Popponesset Bay is a great spot for all levels to enjoy a day on the water!
Photo by @sandy_neck_motel
- Riddle Escape Room Cape Cod - put down the electronics and leave the real world behind for 60 minutes while going through a series of 5 different games with friends and family. In the Escape room players have to complete a mission by solving a series of puzzles, riddles, and connecting clues. Experience the exhilaration at Riddle!
Photo by @riddlecapecod
- The Chocolate Rose - from cake artistry to fine pastries, they have something for everyone. Pastry Chef Vanessa creates stunning masterpieces, she's even created two special cakes for us! PS a must-try item on their menu are the lemon coconut scones.
Photo by @chocolaterosecakes
- Color Me Mine - select the perfect ceramic piece, paint colors, and get to work to create your own unique piece of art!
Photo by @cakewalkyosemite
- Smith Family Popcorn - the perfect snack for fireworks at the beach, watching football, or playing cards with the family. Smith Family Popcorn brings family and friends together with their hand-made popcorn. Stop in to taste your favorite flavors and take a tin home!
Photo by @smithfamilypopcorn
- Ghelfi's Candies of Cape Cod - for three generations, Ghelfi's has been making homemade premium chocolate candies using only the freshest and finest ingredients in their own candy kitchen. Stop by for homemade ice cream, chocolates, fudge, gummies, or truffles.
Photo by @ghelfiscandiesofcapecod
- Mashpee Wampanoag Indian Museum - step through the doors to experience the history and culture of the Wampanoag from the stone age to the present through a range of carefully detailed exhibits. The Museum is the only one in existence devoted exclusively to Wampanoag history and contains multiple displays of ancient heirlooms and artifacts.
Photo by @smccourt41
- Cupcake Charlie's - 16 freshly baked cupcake flavors every day. Stop in for sweet treats in an inviting, fun atmosphere, or take a dozen of your favorite flavors home!
Photo by @cupcakecharlies
- Cape Cod Children's Museum - serving more than 50,000 visitors annually, Cape Cod Children's Museum encourages hands-on experiences that spark curiosity, creativity, and offers more than 20 interactive play-and-learn exhibits designed for 6-month to 8-year-olds.
Photo by @capecodchildrensmuseum
- White Lion Bakery - their bakery offers gluten and grain free options, plus lots of dairy free and vegan treats too!
Photo by @glutenfreenewengland
- B/SPOKE Studios - at their Cape House location, get a full-body workout consisting of intense cardio, hand weights, and core work set to the best playlists. All workouts are packed into a 45 minute session that will transform the way you look and feel! Don't forget to check out their "Summer of Sound," which is a series of class experiences featuring pop-ups, live DJ's, and more!
Photo by @bspokestudios
- Trevi Cafe & Wine Bar - walk into a contemporary ambiance with an authentic dash of European romance. Their Mediterranean-style cuisine is composed of the season's freshest ingredients, while the wines from their diverse, unique collection pair seamlessly with each meal.
Photo by @literally_always_hungry
- Rory's Market + Kitchen - Cape Cod's best independent organic and specialty market. They offer the highest quality food, drinks, groceries, home, and body care. They are women-owned and operated for more than 40 years. Some of our favorite items on the menu are the B.L.A.T. and the Summer Toast!
Photo by @iloverorys
- Estia Mashpee - offering classic Greek recipes with a modern twist. Their coal-fired pizza is baked at 1000 degrees, much higher than traditional wood-fired ovens. This allows the flavors to be locked in while producing perfectly charred textures to their pizzas and other authentic creations.
Photo by @estiacapecod
- Freshroll - a new twist of Asian food: healthy street food. Freshroll is organic, plant-based, and has a fresh juice bar. The owners are very passionate that their lives would have not been the same without street food. They created Freshroll so you can experience their happiest childhood stories and culture through food!
Photo by @freshrollcapecod
- Bleu - a little bit of France on Cape Cod. Executive Chef/Owner Frederic Feufeu, a native of the Lorie Valley, is known for his authentic French bistro fare and contemporary cuisine. Stop in for brunch, lunch, dinner, and an award-winning selection of wine.
Photo by @bleu_capecod
- Bangkok Cuisine - one of the best Thai food spots on Cape Cod. They use the freshest ingredients such as basil, ginger, coconut, curry, and more that will leave you so satisfied!
Photo by @fabfoodfiesta
- Cape Cod Coffee Cafe - their cafe offers a full-service breakfast and lunch, accompanied by a full bar. Their bar includes their famous bloody mary's and mimosa flights, that are a must-try!
Photo by @capecodcoffeecafe
- Wildfire Brick Oven Pizza - don't be fooled by their gas station location. Wildfire Pizza has the freshest and best around classic brick oven style pizza, calzones, wings, fries, and subs with freshly baked brick oven bread. Add a delicious milkshake made with Polar Cave ice cream on your way out!
Photo by @mashpeechamber