April Vacation Guide
Looking for some fun activities to do during your April Vacation on Cape Cod? We put together a list of some of our favorites! Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
- Try the escape room at Upside Down Escape Games (Mashpee) - put down the electronics and leave the real world behind for 60 minutes to spend quality time with friends and family in an interactive and immersive experience. Players are placed in a room and have 60 minutes to complete a mission by solving a series of puzzles and connecting clues. Each game consists of carefully crafted puzzles and clues that will challenge your ability to observe, connect, and communicate.
Photo by @upsidedownescapes
- Grab a sweet treat at Hatchville Baking Co (Mashpee) - they make warm, gooey cookies like your grandma used to make them. Everything is made from scratch with the best ingredients and they never use any preservatives. Stop in and say hi to their newly opened store in Mashpee Commons Thursday - Sunday for freshly baked cookies. Just a heads up, get there early because they sellout fast!
Photo by hatchvillebakingco
- Catch a movie at Falmouth Cinema Pub (Falmouth) - sit back and relax with the family at the Falmouth Cinema Pub. Newly renovated with stadium seating and recliners, enjoy a cold beer or a glass of wine with a fresh bag of buttered popcorn while watching the newest movies!
Photo by @famouthcinemapub
- Bowling at Timber Axe Bar and Bowl (Falmouth) - complete with twelve lanes of candlepin bowling, axe-throwing, a delicious menu of bar bites, creative cocktails, and live entertainment. Perfect for everyone in the family!
Photo by @timberaxebarbowl
- Paint at Color Me Mine (Mashpee) - select the perfect ceramic piece, paint colors, and get to work to create your own unique piece of art!
Photo by @colormemine.mashpee
- Shop at Mashpee Commons (Mashpee) - a shopping and living community comprised of over 100 businesses. The neighborhood boasts unique restaurants and cafes, one-of-a-kind shops, fresh markets, fitness studios, and entertainment for the whole family.
Photo by @mashpeecommons
- Visit a nearby lighthouse - check out our blog, "Best Lighthouses on the Cape and Islands" for some favorites!
Photo by @jrgreenbaum
- Catch a sunrise or sunset - check out our blogs "Best Sunrise Spots on Cape Cod" and "Best Sunset Spots on Cape Cod" for some of our favorite locations!
Photo by @nick_haveran
- Visit a Museum - Cape Cod offers many different types of museums to visit. From the history of Cape Cod, nature, and wildlife, to Pirates, there's something for everyone! Some of our favorites are the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy (Chatham), JFK Museum (Hyannis), Whydah Pirate Museum (West Yarmouth), Heritage Museum & Gardens opening April 22 (Sandwich), and Cape Cod Children’s Museum (Mashpee).
Photo by @gweegin
- Need a place to stay near plenty of things to do during April Vacation? Check out our friends over at Seatucket Cottage in East Falmouth. This newly renovated 3-bedroom home sleeps up to six people and is the perfect spot for the whole family! They are offering two-night minimum stays during April Vacation. $200 / night, plus taxes and cleaning fees. Send them a booking inquiry here, if you're interested!
- Outdoor Firepit
- Custom Cornhole Boards
- Brand New BBQ Grill
- Smart TV
- 0.1 mi from Green Pond - great for paddleboarding and kayaking!
- 1.6 mi from Menauhant Beach
- Linens and towels are included!