Heading to Yarmouth soon? We've put together a list of some of our favorite things to do, places to visit and where to eat! Are we missing any of your favorites? Comment below!
Things to do:
- Pirate's Cove - "meet the challenge" on two different pirate themed 18-hole championship courses with waterfalls and caves all through the course. Boston Magazine says Pirate's Cove is the next best thing to Disney this year!
Photo by @catherinewanders
- Candy Company - cure your sweet tooth and find old fashioned, unique candy that'll bring back childhood memories from a selection of over 2,500 different choices of goodies!
Photo by @discoannabelle
- Gray's Beach - walk the boardwalk to get to the beach and soak up the sun for the day or to catch a stunning sunset!
Photo by @juliaroy_
- Whydah Pirate Museum - home to thousands of items from the Whydah and displays the largest collection of pirate artifacts recovered from a single shipwreck anywhere in the world.
Photo by @whydahpiratemuseum
- Cape Cod Inflatable Park - if you're feeling adventurous and eager to try something new, Cape Cod Inflatable Park is the largest wet and dry inflatable park in the world!
Photo by @capecodinflatablepark
- Caffè Gelato Bertini - a cozy cottage cafe serving Italian gelato and sorbetto, plus coffee drinks and housemade sodas. Try their affogato, espresso with gelato, which includes three scoops of gelato doused with espresso and whipped cream!
Photo by @nelyme10
- Cape Cod Salt Water Taffy - Cape Cod Salt Water Taffy Company is one of the last authentic taffy kitchens in the East standing today. You can watch the process of the candy-makers working 50 pound taffy to be stretched, decorated, and finally cut and wrapped up. Fill your own box from the rainbow display of 30 different delicious flavors, all made from the original, home recipe!
Photo by @capeology
- Skull Island Sports World - Skull Island is Cape Cod's premiere sports complex filled with fun and excitement for the whole family. Go mini golfing through a haunted treasure cove, drive along an exhilarating Go-Kart track, and practice your golf swing at the driving range!
Photo by @em_kane
- Old King's Coffeehouse - Cape Cod locals, Mark & Kate, started Old King's to create a locally owned coffeehouse in the area. They bring incredible coffee and handcrafted food to the local community in a place that feels like home.
Photo by @capecodproperties
- Yarmouth Sand Sculptures - featuring 32 family-friendly sand sculptures that are all scattered around town. Browse the sculptures and enter the Yarmouth Sand Sculpture Trail Photo Contest by taking a photo of your favorite sand sculpture and entering your submission!
Photo by @capezai4e
- Captain Parker's Pub - since 1981, Captain Parker's Pub has been serving hearty New England fare in a lively atmosphere. Dine inside or relax on their deck to enjoy a Cape Cod tradition. Don't miss out on their amazing clam chowder!
Photo by @marnely_murray
- Skipper Chowder House - established in 1936, Skipper Restaurant and Chowder House is one of Cape Cod's oldest waterfront restaurants with pristine views of Nantucket Sound. All entrees are made to order with the finest and freshest fish you can find. Don't forget to try their award-winning clam chowder!
Photo by @stephy_funny
- Tugboats at Hyannis Marina - overlooking all of Hyannis Harbor, Tugboats is known to be a family-friendly seafood spot for casual waterfront dining. Check out their newly-renovated decks that make them one of the best outdoor dining locations on Cape Cod!
Photo by @tugboats_hyannis
- Keltic Kitchen - the place to go for a traditional Irish Breakfast. Make sure you try their assortment of mouthwatering french toast!
Photo by @keltickitchen
- Gerardi's Cafe - Cape Cod's finest Sicilian inspired Italian cuisine. Stop in to try Chef Diego's home-style and creative dishes accompanied by the perfect wine for a complete experience, not just a meal.
Photo by @gerardiscafe
- Sweet Tomatoes Pizza - a Cape Cod go-to for New Haven, "Neapolitan" style thin crust pies and slices. Sweet Tomatoes uses a whole wheat flour blend for the crust, a signature chunky tomato sauce, quality cheeses, and meats!
Photo by @geta_pizza_me
- Old Yarmouth Inn - a homey, yet elegant atmosphere serving homemade classics & local seafood since 1696. All meals are prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients for tasty, nourishing meals.
Photo by @loismichaelvincent
- Ann & Fran's Kitchen - since 1975, Ann & Fran's Kitchen has been serving friends and neighbors an eclectic menu of scratch made, unique breakfast and lunch items. Whether you're a meat lover, gluten free, or vegan, Chef Paul has created a menu to bring you back for a second visit!
Photo by @carynbeatyphotography
- Royal II Restaurant & Grille - whether you are in the mood for Mediterranean, Italian, or American cuisine, Royal II prepares all meals using top quality ingredients served fresh to you.
Photo by @yummymunches3