New Year's Resolutions
As we enter into the new year, we decided to put together a list with some fun ideas to help you jumpstart your New Year's Resolutions! This Guide features local businesses in industries from fitness, to self-care, to health and wellness. Comment below which activities or businesses you are going to try this year!
- B/SPOKE Cape House (Mashpee) - their mission is to inspire health and happiness by bringing fitness, wellness, music, community, and art together in creative ways and inclusive spaces that leverage the power of movement and community. B/SPOKE Cape House offers indoor cycling (RIDE), strength training, and yoga classes 7-days a week. Classes are all levels, as their instructors always encourage you to do what feels best for your body.
Photo by @bspokestudios
- LIV Empowered Fitness (Mashpee) - at LIV, their classes are uniquely programmed and consist of circuit-style training based on their three class types: strength, cardio, and hybrid. They strive to create a welcoming and fun environment where you feel inspired, confident, and empowered in your skin.
Photo by @livempoweredfitness
- Studio 721 (Buzzards Bay) - features Adult Dance Classes and Dance-Related Fitness classes. They offer high-quality drop-in classes for all types of dance (ages 16+) and small-group fitness. With a shared passion for expressive movement, as well as, holistic bodywork, they are a place for people who enjoy both. Led by Julia Sykes, a professional dancer, and educator for the last decade, Studio 721 originated from Julia’s own urge to find a place outside of Boston to take good quality dance classes! They hope that after you take a class with them, you leave feeling inspired, accomplished, and invigorated.
Photo by @studioseventwentyone
Focus On Self-Care:
- Eden Skin Care & Makeup (Osterville) - a luxury skin care and makeup studio offering the highest quality of services and product lines. They specialize in customized facial treatments, brow shaping, brow and lash tinting, lash lifts, body waxing, natural-looking make-up artistry, and more. Their knowledgeable and holistically minded estheticians use only the highest quality results-driven products. They will help you achieve healthy, glowing skin at any age!
Photo by @edenskincareandmakeup
- blu bodhi (Dennisport) - an infrared sauna bar that also offers boutique private events and health and wellness coaching. The name, blu bodhi represents the color blue, which offers a sense of calm and serenity. Bodhi is an enlightened being. They believe that we all deserve a place of calm in which we may gain enlightenment.
Photo by @blu_bodhi
- Nové Yoga (West Dennis) - a new and modern yoga & wellness studio offering a wide range of classes for students of all levels, including special workshops, strength classes, meditation, and new spin classes starting in 2023. Nové also offers online classes with videos on demand for convenience. The studio features amenities such as showers, refreshments, and a welcoming atmosphere for students to practice and relax.
Photo by @noveyoga
- The Spa at Sea Street (Hyannis) - offers a broad range of services including: nail services, facials, waxing, and massages! Their highly trained and professional team is experienced in taking care of their clients’ beauty needs by using only the best products on the market.
Photo by @thespaatseast
- Create A Splash (Sandwich) - a brand new fun glow paint splashing experience! During the splash, each group has a 45-minute private session, where they are provided with one 8×10 canvas, safety goggles, and washable neon paint colors. You then head into the splash room and make a work of art of both your canvas and yourself! Once you are done spend a few moments in their selfie area to capture the memory.
Photo by @createasplashcc
- Neatly Done - organizes stylish and functional spaces for everyday living. They design and build closets, pantries, and mud rooms, along with organizing spaces such as kitchens, closets, playrooms, and offices.
Photo by @neatlydonehome
Learn a New Skill:
- Align Dance Training (Sandwich) - a creative dance space offering youth and teen group classes, as well as, private training and dance coaching. Run by Director Savanna Vaughn, they offer an environment that encourages creativity and artistry with a passion for movement. She has attended workshops, programs, and master classes with The Rockettes, Rhonda Malkin, and Stagesmith Dance Training!
Photo by @aligndancetraining
- Pop-Up Painting Events - Cape Cod’s leading mobile Paint & Sip service! From the bridges to Provincetown, you can find their public events at restaurants, breweries, and wineries all over the Cape! It’s the perfect way to spend an evening out with friends. They even offer private parties for both adults and kids, as well as, team-building corporate events too!
Photo by @popuppaintingevents
- CMA Rink (Orleans) - a community rink that offers public skate Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays. They also offer Learn to Skate and intro to hockey programs, as well as, adult stick time Tuesdays and Fridays!
Photo by @cma_rink
- Rory's Market + Kitchen (Mashpee) - a natural and local grocery store featuring organic produce and a lifestyle-conscious kitchen. Reset with Rory’s Juice sets! Now offering 1-day, 3-day, or 5-day sets. All juices are cold pressed in-house with organic ingredients.
Photo by @iloverorys
- Cape Cod Select - kick off the New Year with their frozen smoothie blends! A true "Cape Codder" always includes all-natural frozen cranberries in their daily smoothies. Simply toss a handful of frozen cranberries into your favorite smoothie recipe for a healthy dose of the antioxidant Vitamin C. Cape Cod Select frozen fruit blends are in grocery retailers nationwide. Products contain zero added sugars, zero additives, and zero preservatives. It's just the fruit, frozen - for your year-round convenience! Cape Cod Select is a woman-owned frozen fruit manufacturer specializing in frozen cranberries. For over 80 years their family has been growing cranberries in Southeastern Massachusetts on their sustainable farm. Visit their website for cranberry recipes and more!
Photo by @capecodselect
- Viv’s Kitchen + Juice Bar (Orleans) - since opening their doors in 2017, they have quickly become a go-to place for locals and visitors alike. Open year-round and serving breakfast and lunch, as well as, offering a fresh juice and smoothie bar!