Guide to Celebrating the New Year on Cape Cod
Looking to kick off 2024 on Cape Cod? We’ve got you covered for New Year’s Eve AND New Year’s Day plans! Check out our latest guide that features ticketed New Year’s events, sit down dinners with a special NYE menu, the best New Year’s Day bunch spots, and some of our favorite grab and go bagel shops.
TICKETED NYE DINNER & CELEBRATIONS
- Pelham House Resort (Dennis Port) - join PHR for an incredible evening of celebration! Starting at 8:00pm, guests will be welcomed to enjoy elevated food stations, live entertainment with Accent Band, and more! Each ticket includes all the food you desire, access to both Sea Level Ballroom and Rooftop festivities, midnight champagne toast, live entertainment, and more! You do not want to miss out on this New Year's Eve bash like no other. Tickets must be purchased in advance. For a limited time, receive a free night stay at Pelham on Earle with any purchase of 2 NYE Bash Tickets!
- $220 per person
- Celebrate 8:00pm - 1:00am
Photo by @pelhamhospitality
- Fishermen's View (Sandwich) - Fishermen's View wants to host you for their annual New Year's Eve dinner and party! Enjoy a special prix-fixe menu in their dining room and deck, followed by dancing and music with a midnight toast in their bar and lounge! Reservations are available now. For a more casual dinner, enjoy New Year's Eve at the bar, which includes a special menu and is first come first serve. P.S. Their New Year's menu is also available to go!
- $85 per guest
- Celebrate 5:00pm - 1:00am
Photo by @fishermensview
- Trevi Cafe & Wine Bar (Mashpee) - come ring in the New Year at Trevi Cafe and Wine Bar! They are hosting a Chef's tasting menu that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with chosen wines to compliment each course. Pick from hot and cold appetizers, a delicious entree and dessert. Be sure to make a reservation by calling or visiting their website!
- $85 per person
- $25 for the wine pairing
- Celebrate from 4:30 - 6:30pm or 7:00 - 9:00pm
Photo by @trevi_cafe_winebar
- Wequassett (Harwich) - with a hint of sparkle, and a clink of the glass, Wequassett welcomes you to help celebrate their very first luxurious New Year's Eve at their resort! Indulge in a four-course prix-fixe menu designed by Executive Chef James Hackney, a hosted bar, and live entertainment and dancing with Ray Greene & The Allnighters. Remember to dress to impress! All inclusive packages including overnight accommodation, New Year's Eve Gala, New Year's Brunch are available as well.
- $350 per person
- Inclusive package
- Starting at $1,000 for two guests
- Starting at $2,000 for four guests
Photo by @wequassett
- Dunbar House (Sandwich) - Dunbar House presents New Year's Eve at their historic tea room and wine bar located in the heart of downtown Sandwich. Chef Patrick Hurley and his team will be serving oysters on the half shell, seared yellowfin tuna loin, beef short ribs, and much more delicious food. End 2023 in style with dinner at The Dunbar House!
- $55 per person
- Celebrate 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Photo by @dunbarhousecapecod
- Osteria La Civetta (Falmouth) - Osteria La Civetta has outdone themselves on their special menu to ring in the new year. It is the perfect setting for a cozy and elegant romantic or intimate dinner with friends and family to end 2023 and begin 2024. As always, reservations are recommended.
Photo by @osterialacivetta
- Sporanos's Casino by the Sea (Falmouth) - celebrate New Year's Eve at Soprano's Casino by the Sea! It is their last night of the season, so be sure to call ahead and make a reservation to enjoy dinner and a celebration!
- Celebrate until 1:00am
Photo by @sopranoscasinobythesea
- The Flying Bridge Restaurant (Falmouth) - executive Chef Leon Biscoe and the staff at the Flying Bridge invite you to a delicious New Year's Eve culinary feast. In addition to their regular menu, you can enjoy four evening specials including herb-peppercorn crusted prime rib, cedar plank roasted salmon, raw bar trio, and sticky toffee pudding. Reservations are strongly recommended!
Photo by @flyingbridge1
- Lobster Trap (Bourne) - some may say 'filthy delicious' is the only way to describe brunch at the Lobster Trap. Start your New Year off with The Hangover Helper: grilled chorizo, over easy eggs, smoked cheddar fondue, chorizo jam, Hearth bakery everything bagel (pictured below). Trust us, this is even better than it looks!
Photo by @lobstertrap
- Bucatino Restaurant & Wine Bar (North Falmouth) - you do not want to miss New Year's Day Brunch at Bucatino's! They have new brunch specials like tiramisu pancakes, Florentine pizza, steak and eggs, and more. You can even build your own Bloody Mary or choose your juices for your own mimosa tree! There will be live music in the lounge from 11:30am - 2:30pm.
Photo by @bucatinofalmouth
- Cape Cod Coffee (Mashpee) - Cape Cod Coffee has it all, from oven-fired pizza, fresh American favorites, hot coffee, and delicious cocktails. Join them for a New Year brunch and indulge in a Brunch Flatbread that pairs perfectly with a hot or iced Spiked Coffee or a Bloody Mary.
Photo by @capecodcoffee
- Moonakis Cafe (East Falmouth) - pancakes are hard to beat, any day of the week! Moonakis has perfected their homemade pancake recipe. One of our favorite flavors is their lemon poppyseed pancakes with fresh blueberries, topped with whipped butter, powdered sugar, and served with maple syrup (pictured below).
Photo by @tastewithtonks
- Pie in the Sky (Woods Hole) - located in historic Woods Hole, Pie in the Sky has delicious hearty, made-to-order sandwiches and pastries. Grab a hot cup of coffee and a fresh linguica, egg & cheddar on a popover (pictured below) for the perfect start to your day. Taste the goodness that's been "Baked in the Hole since 1982" to get your New Year off on the right foot!
Photo by @wickednomz
- Jo Mama's (Chatham, Orleans & Brewster) - owners Rick and Christy invite you in on New Year's day for a bagel sandwich! Their bagels are boiled in Queens and baked fresh in Orleans. If you can't decide what to get, we recommend the ABC: Applewood smoked bacon, avocado, tomato, cheddar, egg, and caramelized onion aioli (pictured below).
Photo by @gbennieats
- Bagel Haven (Mashpee) - offering freshly baked bagels daily, delicious breakfast sandwiches, and house-made cream cheese flavors, Bagel Haven is a must-try on New Year's Day! Come in early to get a made-to-order sandwich, or a sandwich off their menu like the Sliced Lox Sandwich made with cream cheese, sliced lox, tomato, onion, and capers (pictured below)!
Photo by @bagel_haven
- The Bagel Dudes (Dennis, Chatham, Falmouth) - a locally family-owned bagel and coffee shop striving to be your quintessential neighborhood bagel shop. Offering NY-style bagels that are baked fresh daily in-house, served with homemade schmears and a wide variety of coffee, the Bagel Dudes is a great start to the New Year!
Photo by @bagelswithbae
- Cape Cod Bagel (Falmouth) - satisfy your New Year's morning cravings at Cape Cod Bagel! Their bagels are freshly baked each day and CCB is a local favorite. Order ahead, pick up your sandwich and enjoy it by the beach to start your morning off right!
Photo by @coupleofsnackz