Heading to Harwich soon? We've put together a list of some of our favorite things to do, places to visit and where to eat! Are we missing any of your favorites? Comment below!
Things to do:
- Perks Beer Garden - stop by in the morning for a cup of gourmet coffee, smoothies, or a healthy breakfast. At night enjoy your favorite ice cold tap beers, spirits, and mixed drinks. Enjoy a full menu and a beer at their fire pit on a summer night on the Cape!
Photo by @perkscoffeeshop
- J. Bar - serving only plant-based fresh foods with real unprocessed ingredients, their menu is hand-crafted for your order. J.Bar is the ultimate place to feed yourself healthy, earth-friendly foods which will have you feeling great!
Photo by @jbar.juicebar.capecod
- First Crush Winery Cape Cod - enjoy wine from the Napa Region conveniently located in the middle of the Cape! Stop by for your choice of two wine tasting options with a local cheese and cracker plate, wine by the glass, or their famous turbo wine slushy!
Photo by @easternstandardcapecod
- Sundae School Homemade Ice Cream - serving ice cream since 1976, Sundae School has been applauded for making their ice cream and frozen yogurt on the premises using only the finest ingredients available. Stop by to further your ice cream education and enjoy their famous hot fudge sundaes topped with real whipped cream and a fresh Bing cherry!
Photo by @inkaholic_
- Dr. Gravity's Kite Shop - Dr. Gravity's is a must-stop to visit their vast selection of kites, kite accessories, windsocks, and flags. The Dr. also carries all of your beach toys from pails and shovels, bodyboards, skimboards, and more!
Photo by @luther.bates.photography
- Sweet Izzy's - Cape Cod's first all dairy-free ice cream shop! Sweet Izzy's serves homemade ice cream made with a blend of coconut and almond and is vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free.
Photo by @maggieismunching
- Buoys On Main - a seaside boutique specializing in finding the perfect gift, outfit, or home accent. Make sure to check out our jewelry line in person at their store located at 546 Main Street, Harwich!
Photo by @capeology
- Freedom Cruise Line - ferry service, water tours, seal tours, whale watching, and private charters. Freedom Cruise Line offers daily Nantucket Ferry service from Harwich with free parking for daytrippers, refreshments on board, and an experienced crew to assist you along your trip.
Photo by @capewideaerial
- Red River Beach - the warm Nantucket Sound water is great for swimming and catching waves on your boogie board! Red River is the only Harwich beach with daily parking available for non-residents.
Photo by @kerrycapecod
- Cape Cod Lavender Farm - celebrating the senses for 25 years, the lavender farm is a peaceful, idyllic escape to enchanted gardens and fields of lavender. A simple whiff can make your day less stressful and more enjoyable!
Photo by @capecodlavender
- Brax Landing - a staple for decades overlooking scenic Saquatucket Harbor. Brax has breathtaking views and mouthwatering meals featuring fresh local seafood. Stop by for their famous Sunday Brunch, lunch, dinner, or cocktails and appetizers on the deck!
Photo by @theninabobo
- Twenty-Eight Atlantic - enjoy a coastal menu experience overlooking the Atlantic and beyond, with organic preservations complemented by an award-winning wine list. Twenty-Eight Atlantic is the first and only Forbes Five-Star restaurant in the region.
Photo by @wequassett
- The Port Restaurant & Bar - located just blocks from the beaches of Nantucket Sound, The Port offers indoor and outdoor upscale dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as, multiple bars and a local raw bar. Enjoy corn hole, ring toss, and The Port's famous screwball peanut butter mudslide!
Photo by @theportrestaurant
- Cape Sea Grille - located in quaint Harwich Port, they serve the finest of creative American cuisine using fresh local ingredients, native seafood, and sustainable meats. Enjoy an ever-changing menu that's true to the heart of Cape Cod in a relaxed, yet elegant candle-lit dinner.
Photo by @savorysweetlive
- The Lanyard Bar and Grill - based on the idea of a lanyard being used to keep valuables close, Lanyard Bar and Grill cherishes the connection between the community and the local bar and grill. Stop by and be sure to taste Chef Ben's "Ronnie" pulled pork nachos!
Photo by @ronsdiningadventures
- Cape Roots Market and Cafe - the year-round market offers fresh pastries, baked goods, locally sourced meats, artisan cheeses, and deli sandwiches. Stop in for some delicious avocado toast and a Snowy Owl Mocha Latte!
Photo by @caperootsmarket
- Ember Coalfire Pizza and Wings - the first coal fire pizza on Cape Cod! Ember serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, takeout, and cocktails year-round with seating indoor and on the patio. The pizza and wings are served from a 1,000-degree pizza oven. Don't forget to try their famous cookie pizza!
Photo by @embercoalfirepizzawings
- Mooncusser's Tavern - wine, martini, tapas tavern, and restaurant. Mooncussers also has a full menu with fresh seasonal dishes, presented beautifully with generous portions to compliment the tapas side.
Photo by @mooncussers_tavern
Thank you so much for including us in this post!! I am honored – two more great businesses in the Harwichport which you need to go check out are LEXACO + Prepstr…. I love them both, they are great people, thanks again so much !!