Best Smoothies on the Cape and Islands
Looking for the best smoothies on the Cape and Islands? We put together a list of some of our favorites! Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
Lemon Press (Nantucket) - a Persian restaurant located in Nantucket's historic downtown district. The menu is inspired by the owners' heritage and upbringing. They offer flavorful and unique dishes to nourish your soul for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Stop in for breakfast and try one of their chilled bowls or refreshing smoothies to start off your day!
Photo by @lemonpressnantucket
- Rory's Market + Kitchen (Mashpee, Dennis Port) - owner Rory has always had a passion for bringing people together with food. Her mom and biggest inspiration, Darby, can be thanked for inspiring Cape Cod's best independent organic and specialty market. They are women-owned and operated for more than 40 years. Pick up some of our favorite items on the menu like the Pink Dragon Smoothie!
Photo by @iloverorys
- The Village Cafe (West Falmouth) - The Village Cafe is a hidden gem in West Falmouth. They offer delicious breakfast and lunch, 100% organic smoothies, açaí bowls, and a pizza truck on the weekends! Customize your bowl with your choice of protein, nut butter, green, ginger, and fresh fruit, or make any smoothie into a bowl! Come by on your way to or from Old Silver Beach for a fresh smoothie bowl.
Photo by @healthyeatstreats
- Juice by the Sea MV (Oak Bluffs, MV) - located on Circuit Ave, Juice by the Sea MV is a must-stop! Try one of our favorite smoothies, Orange Blossom, packed with fresh, anti-inflammatory ingredients to make a healthy orange creamsicle taste. You can not go wrong at Juice by the Sea!
Photo by @juicebytheseamv
- The Stand on County (North Falmouth) - The Stand on County is the perfect place to go for a handcrafted açaí bowl or a freshly made smoothie! Açaí is more than just a purple berry. It is considered to be one of the most powerful superfoods in the Amazon. It grows on the açaí palm in the floodplains of the rainforest and is world harvested by hand. Each açaí bowl is made to order with love. Make sure you check out their newest location, The Stand on Beach Street in Bourne too!
Photo by @thestandoncounty
- Viv's Kitchen and Juice Bar (Orleans) - since opening their doors in May 2017, Viv's Kitchen and Juice Bar has quickly become a go-to place for locals and visitors! Open year-round, they focus on serving everything homemade with a healthy kick. All smoothie bowls (açaí & pitaya) are made in-house! If you haven't been to Viv's, you're missing out!
Photo by @vivskitchencc
- J.Bar (Harwich Port) - just steps from the center of beautiful Harwich Port, J. Bar serves only plant-based foods from wholesome fresh fruits, vegetables, and real unprocessed ingredients. Owner Erin has channeled her passions for adventure and healthy eating into the ultimate vegan cafe and juice bar. Each item is hand-crafted for your order using the finest raw and living superfoods. J. Bar serves the kind of food a body needs to feel healthy, alive, energized, and vibrant while tasting fantastic!
Photo by @_kaitlinmartin_
- The Blended Berry (Buzzards Bay + Falmouth) - The Blended Berry came from a husband and wife's love for açaí bowls. From their first bowl in San Francisco, to falling in love with the taste in Hawaii, the Blended Berry serves up a perfected recipe of healthy and delicious handcrafted açaí bowls, smoothies, and fresh juice. They serve customizable açaí bowls, pitaya bowls, smoothies, and more. Grab a bowl or smoothie and head to the bike path along the Cape Cod Canal to enjoy!
Photo by @blendedberry
- The Pineapple Caper Cafe (Osterville) - the journey of the Pineapple Caper began in 1997 when Tammy was a chef consultant and part-time caterer. in 2007, their first food truck was purchased and the Gourmet Grilled Cheese journey began. Their record for most sandwiches sold in a 2-hour period is 452! In 2017 The Pineapple Caper Cafe was born. Come by to try one of their 6 flavorful smoothies on a hot summer day!
Photo by @thepineapplecaper
- Mama Matcha Green Bar (Provincetown) - their philosophy is simple: to provide nutritious and delicious whole foods and to ensure the body and mind function at their best. Mama Matcha makes everything to order using only fresh nutrient-rich ingredients to maintain one's balanced diet. They are known for specializing in matcha, açaí, and pitaya bowls. Stop in to grab a healthy, casual snack you can enjoy with loved ones.
Photo by @canihavecoffeewiththat
- Ring's Juice Bar at Ring Bros. Market (South Dennis) - put down that coffee and grab a refreshingly good smoothie from Ring's Juice Bar, located inside Ring Bros. Marketplace! They offer made-to-order juices and smoothies that are all-natural, great tasting, and nutritious while only using whole fruits and vegetables. Stop in today to discover that healthy really is delicious!
Photo by @ringsjuicebar
- BOL (Wellfleet) - in 2015, BOL (Bowl Of Love) opened with one mission: to offer an entire menu free of inflammatory foods. The menu is curated with the benefits of color superfoods and thoughtfully designed to combine ingredients that work together to make you feel great. Healthy eats from plant-based superfoods, organic fruits, and housemade mylks are inspired by owner Alix's journey and have helped her transform her health. None of the frozen bases are pre-mixed, and signature smoothies are made with the housemade oatmylk. BOL has created its own PAY IT FORWARD program where you can purchase a super meal for someone working in the frontline - because food is medicine!
Photo by @boloflove