Best Margaritas on the Cape and Islands
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we decided to put together a list of the Best Margaritas on Cape Cod and the Islands! If you're a marg lover like us, you'll want to check out this list of some of the best spots. Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
- Añejo Mexican Bistro (Falmouth & Hyannis) - located on Main Street in Falmouth and Hyannis, this is a must-stop for tequila lovers. Sip on one of their 12 different margaritas, house-made cocktails, or tequila. Añejo offers a variety of different tequila including tequila blanco, which is not aged except for a resting period after distilling of up to two months. They also offer tequila reposado, which is aged between two and twelve months in wood barrels. Lastly, they have tequila añejo, which is aged for a minimum of three years, or mezcal, which is the rustic cousin of tequila.
Photo by @anejomexican
- Quicks Hole Taqueria (Woods Hole) - home to the original lobster taco on Cape Cod and most known for its scratch kitchen and New England fare fused with the surf shack vibe of Baja California. Stop by for house-made margaritas, mouth-watering burritos, and stunning views of Vineyard Sound!
Photo by @veri.hungry
- The Lobster Trap (Bourne) - founded in 1969 as a neighborhood fish market on the Back River, Lobster Trap has become a year-round restaurant where you can relax on the patio, bar, or dining room with the entire family. Famous for their specialty cocktails, like the passion fruit and cucumber jalapeno margarita, stop by the next time you're in Bourne to try a cocktail recipe from the cocktail shaker Sarah, who is always coming up with the next great drink!
Photo by @lobstertrap
- The Pilot House (Sandwich) - a great place to relax under the sun or stars with friends and family on the outdoor patio! Sip on a refreshing margarita like their famous 'Mango-Rita' or 'Some Like It Hot' drink while enjoying stunning water views.
Photo by @pilothousecapecod
- Millie's (Nantucket) - "Madaket Millie" Jewett was an island legend who spent her life caring for the beaches, the animals, and the people of Madaket. She patrolled the coastline and greeted travelers from her yard on Hither Creek. Millie's Nantucket honors the true spirit of summer, and their margaritas are sure to help you set sail into a seaside state of mind.
Photo by @milliesnantucket
- DosMasMV (Martha's Vineyard) - brothers Zared and Even, and father Raphael started a little taqueria in Edgartown, which quickly became known for its fluffy, hand-pressed tortillas, super fresh margaritas, and fun atmosphere. They serve seven margaritas with their signature being a spicy margarita made with fresh jalapeno juiced in-house. Sit on their beautiful rooftop garden with friends and family!
Photo by @dosmasmv
- Sam Diego's (Hyannis) - open since 1982, Sam Diego's has been a local gathering spot with a friendly atmosphere consisting of the rich colors of Mexico, tropical plants and cacti, and whimsical artwork and sculptures. Enjoy a watermelon or coconut margarita while sitting outside by the fire pit surrounded by good company.
Photo by @samdiegos
- El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant (West Yarmouth) - family-owned and operated, El Mariachi is an authentic gourmet Mexican restaurant. Stop by with friends and family and sit on their outdoor patio. Make sure you try their Giant Margarita, one of their new Margarita Specials like a Chile Mango Frozen Margarita garnished with a chile mango and rimmed with Tajin.
Photo by @elmariachiwestyarmouth
- Casa Del Cabo (Eastham) - opening their doors in 2021, Chef Ryan Premdas and Anastasia Sontic celebrate regions full of diversity, culture, and traditions. Bartender Bianca is constantly coming up with new cocktail creations, like her delicious Skinny Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita.
Photo by @casa_del_cabo
- Chapin's Fish and Chips (Dennis Port) - dress down and eat up with family and friends at Chapin's Fish and Chips! Located right down the road from West Dennis Beach, come by after the beach or stay late at night and enjoy live entertainment. Make sure to try one of their refreshing jalapeno, shipwreck, or coconut margaritas!
Photo by @capecodproperties
Nautilus – Nantucket
Proprietors bar and table – Nantucket
Galley beach – Nantucket