Best Eggs Benedict on Cape Cod
Looking for the best spots to grab an eggs benedict breakfast on the Cape and Islands? Here is a list of some of our favorites! Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
- Pelham House Resort (Dennis Port) - stunningly renovated with a fresh new look, the Pelham House Resort stands as one of the most distinctive & beautiful resorts on the Cape Cod oceanfront. Enjoy brunch or cocktails and dinner at their spectacular rooftop restaurant 14 Sea Street, open year-round. You won't want to miss their Brown Butter Miso Benedict! This benedict comes with Portuguese Bolo, applewood smoked bacon, spinach, poached egg, and brown butter miso hollandaise.
- The Black Dog Tavern (Edgartown, MV) - in 1967 Captain Douglas, brought aboard a black lab/boxer mix and named her Black Dog. One cold winter day on Martha's Vineyard in 1969 the Captain craved something better than a bitter cup of black coffee and a stale packaged donut. He dreamt of a warm, welcoming place where locals and visitors could meet at the head of Vineyard Haven Harbor, and there the Black Dog Tavern was born. Make sure to stop in to experience beautiful views, a cozy atmosphere, and a delicious eggs benny breakfast.
Photo by @therealedgartown
- Skipper Chowder House (South Yarmouth) - enjoy views of Nantucket Sound while enjoying Skipper Chowder House's delicious lobster benedict!
Photo by @skipperchowderhouse
- Hangar B Eatery (Chatham) - open for breakfast and lunch at The Chatham Municipal Airport. They offer indoor and outdoor seating, a grab-and-go option in the summer, and their own organic fair trade coffee at their roasting bay in North Chatham. Make sure you try their delicious eggs benedict breakfast, which includes 2 poached eggs, Canadian bacon, hollandaise, a grilled English muffin, and home fries.
Photo by @itsmostlyfood
- Cape Cod Coffee @ MC (Mashpee Commons) - at Cape Cod Coffee Cafe in Mashpee Commons, enjoy a coffee from their coffee bar, a full sit-down or take-out menu for breakfast and lunch, plus cocktails! Stop in for breakfast and try one of their iconic benedict breakfasts: Cape Cod benedict, avocado benedict, or the 53 Benny (pictured below).
Photo by @capecodcoffee_mc
- The Rail (Orleans) - their main inspiration for "The Rail" comes from surfing. The rail is the edge of your surfboard that controls a lot of your movement from the wave. It's a personal decision on how you want to ride a wave and a personal decision on how you want to spend your time at The Rail! Stop in to relax or on your way to Nauset Beach, but always make sure to get one version of their eggs benedict breakfast. You can pick from their Classic Eggs Benedict, Irish Benny, Veggie Benny, or the Benedict Oscar which is served with Old Bay spiced crab meat. The Rail is closed for the season, but save for when they open back up in March!
Photo by @therailorleans
- Moonakis Cafe (East Falmouth) - since 1989, Moonakis Cafe has been constantly recognized as one of the best spots on Cape Cod. Their warm and friendly atmosphere welcomes you year-round. Make sure you try their mouth-watering eggs benedict with delicious homemade home fries!
Photo by @ne.grubs
- Ann & Fran's Kitchen (West Yarmouth) - serving friends and neighbors since 1975, A&F crafted their menu from scratch with unique and delicious breakfast and lunch items. Whether you are a meat lover, gluten-free, or vegan, A&F has something that is bound to bring you back for a second visit! You can't miss getting their famous eggs benedict served with asparagus.
Photo by @annandfrans
- Bucatino Restaurant & Wine Bar (North Falmouth) - it takes more than great cooking to make a great meal, and Bucatino's has got that covered! They offer an Italian ambiance and all meals are prepared with fresh local ingredients. Aside from serving a delicious Italian dinner, they have become a brunch destination. Make sure to stop by and try their lobster eggs benny, you won't regret it!
Photo by @bucatinofalmouth
- Liz's Cafe, Anybody's Bar (Provincetown) - open since June 2017, Liz's Cafe, Anybody's Bar reaches deep into the history of P-Town. A local market, Anybody's Market, dates back to at least 1942 and was run by Mr. Ernest L. Carreiro. This inspired the design for the Cafe which was designed by a local Provincetown resident, and is now an iconic destination! You cannot go wrong with ordering their eggs benedict, with fresh lobster and a side of home fries.
Photo by @foodiemariel
- Waterside Market (Vineyard Haven) - located on Main Street in Vineyard Haven, Waterside Market is a year-round market and cafe offering an all-day breakfast! All meals are served with fresh ingredients, organic and local when possible, and made from scratch. Sip on a fresh cup of coffee and enjoy while you people-watch on their amazing outdoor patio! P.S. make sure to try their lobster eggs benedict!
Photo by @waterside_market
- Chatham Squire (Chatham) - established in 1968, the family restaurant offers a multicultural menu and indoor & outdoor seating. The Squire is the place that everyone looks for when they visit Chatham. Meet at the Squire for an eggs benedict breakfast bloody and make sure you stop by the "Dog Bar,” while you're there too for your Cape pup!
Photo by @thechathamsquire
- The Lobster Trap (Bourne) - stop by the Trap for one of their delicious egg benedict specials. From crab cake benedict to corn beef hash benedict (pictured below), you need to visit and experience it for yourself! Brunch is every Sunday 10 am - 2 pm through the fall/winter.
Photo by @lobstertrap