Best Sushi Restaurants on the Cape and Islands
We always get asked where the best sushi restaurants on the Cape and Islands are, so we decided to put together a list of some of our favorites! If you're a sushi lover like us, you'll want to check out this list of some of our favorite spots. Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
- Bluefins Sushi & Sake Bar (Chatham & Falmouth) - focuses on fresh, locally-sourced seafood, coupled with inspiration from local Cape Cod farm ingredients. They aim to craft dishes that both celebrate and showcase seafood in classically inspired Japanese methods combined with modern Asian style while honoring New England Seafood. The restaurant features a full, delicious hot kitchen menu for all those non-sushi customers, along with fully cooked sushi rolls. It is the perfect place for meeting friends, dates, or outings!
Photo by @bluefinschatham
- Saga Fusion (Marstons Mills) - begin your voyage with their diverse food destinations, offering a wide variety of different choices. At Sage Fusion, you can simply select your choices of meats, seafood, and vegetables and watch the chef create your fresh and succulent dish right before your eyes. With chef's specialty rolls, a sushi bar entree, or sushi a la carte, you can count on mouthwatering sushi every visit!
Photo by @plates4plates
- Misaki Sushi (Hyannis) - an authentic Japanese restaurant with a modern twist. Their scratch kitchen uses only the freshest, highest quality ingredients to create unique specials and menu items. Misaki Sushi offers a casual yet classy ambiance with flavorsome and fresh sushi.
Photo by @misaki.sushi
- Mac's Shack (Wellfleet) - you can't have a Cape Cod lifestyle without a local fish shack! Mac's Shack is not your traditional shack. This local favorite offers the warm buzz of happy people while you experience a taste of the Cape with the freshest local fin and shellfish. For all sushi lovers, Mac's Shack has an incredible selection of sushi, sashimi, and poke bowls. Classic maki rolls await, plus daily specials created by their skilled team of chefs!
Photo by @macs_shack
- The Seafood Shanty (Edgartown) - come have a bite and enjoy the view at the Seafood Shanty! They are a casual family restaurant with harbor side seating overlooking Edgartown Harbor on two floors, with three decks and two full-service bars. Enjoy a diverse menu of mouthwatering sushi rolls while enjoying a drink and a beautiful view with friends and family!
Photo by @capeology
- Fishermen's View (Sandwich) - a-sea-to-table restaurant, overlooking the Cape Cod Canal with views of the Sagamore Bridge! Lunch is served every day from 11:30 AM to 4 PM, and dinner every day starts at 4 PM. Their menus change frequently, but always feature a delicious variety of signature, classic, and vegetarian sushi rolls. Their outside patio, known as Sandie's, offers cocktails, light bites, sushi, and live music on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Photo by @fishermensview
- Inaho Sushi (Yarmouth Port) - Inaho Sushi offers a sleek, minimalistic ambiance, serving sushi specialties from fresh ingredients. Located on Route 6 in Yarmouth Port, stop by for wonderful sushi and an incredible menu!
Photo by @bynyeats
- Lookout Tavern (Oak Bluffs) - visit Lookout Tavern for open waterfront dining to taste Sushi Chef Tony Ni's delicious menu! Voted Best of the Vineyard Sushi in 2019, you can not go wrong from their appetizers, to regular, cooked, and vegetable maki, to the chef's special maki, and to special sushi plates. They offer a variety of delicious sushi rolls made from fresh seafood, along with other dining options including more seafood dishes, a raw bar, and creative cocktails.
Photo by @random.eatssss
- The Net Result (Vineyard Haven) - is known to be an upscale fish market. The Larson family has Island roots for generations deep and a local reputation for purveying the finest fish available. The Net Result ships to your specifications, fresh or frozen. Their takeout and sushi menu is available for lunch and dinner daily for casual dining. Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind Fish Market and Seafood Takeout!
Photo by @ifyouhangry
- LoLa 41 Nantucket (Nantucket) - LoLa 41 is a unique and vibrant restaurant located on Nantucket Island. LoLa stands for longitude and latitude and the number 41 represents the specific parallel that LoLa resides on. All aspects of the restaurant have been influenced by the countries and regions that the 41st parallel cross through, from the decor and atmosphere to their culinary delights and bar libations. At the bar, you will see coins embedded from many of the countries along the 41st parallel. Enjoy a delicious variety of fresh sushi, smaller plates, LoLa classics, wine and sake, and signature cocktails!
Photo by @lola41restaurants
- Bar Yoshi (Nantucket) - located on the Nantucket waterfront at the historic Old South Wharf, bar Yoshi offers innovative Japanese cuisine including sushi, noodles, and dumplings, as well as, raw bar offerings, poke, ceviche, and larger plates. In addition, they offer a curated beer, sake, and wine list, as well as, creative cocktails. Stop by Bar Yoshi for an exciting and fresh dining experience from noon-10 pm every day.
Photo by @baryoshinantucket
- 3 Monkeys Street Bar + Kitchen + Sushi (Harwich Port) - located in the center of Harwich Port, chef Tyler Bridges and the team are excited to bring ramen, sushi, bao, noodles, rice, tiki, and a fresh open air style with a focus on Cape inspired Japanese, East Asian, and American cuisine to their customers. They strive to make their beverages more than just sipping a drink. Stop by to try their delicious, constantly improving cuisine!
Photo by @thetasteoftampa3