10 of the Best Seafood Restaurants on Cape Cod
You guys asked where some of the best spots to grab seafood on Cape Cod are and we are here to help you out. Check out ten of the best seafood restaurants the Cape has to offer! Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
(1) The Lobster Pot (Provincetown)
(2) Arnold's Lobster & Clam Bar (Eastham)
(3) Sesuit Harbor Cafe (Dennis)
(4) Captain Frosty's (Dennis)
(5) Captain Parker's Pub (West Yarmouth)
(6) Seafood Sam's (Falmouth, Sandwich and South Yarmouth)
(7) The Canteen (Provincetown)
(8) Skipper Restaurant and Chowder House (South Yarmouth)
(9) Lobster Trap (Bourne)
(10) Chatham Pier Fish Market (Chatham)
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram, @capeology for more Cape Cod tips!
What was the metric that was used to decide the best? I’ve been to just about every spot on this list and Lobster Trap has to be in the top 3 at least. Atmosphere, quality and freshness of food, menu variety and creativity, portion size, price are all top notch.
I’ve been to half of these and they are AMAZING! can’t wait to try the other half this summer 😀
My go to has been Max’s Chatham Fish and Lobster it’s Gluten Free!!! It’s hard to find a good gluten free menu that includes classics such as Chowder, Fish and Chips.