10 of the Best Lobster Rolls on Cape Cod
We always get asked where the best spots to grab a lobster roll on Cape Cod are, so we decided to put together a list of some of our favorites! Did we miss any? Leave a comment below!
(1) Sesuit Harbor Cafe (Dennis) - Overlooking the Northside Marina and Cape Cod Bay, Sesuit Harbor Cafe is a classic clam shack with beautiful outdoor seating options. Stop by to taste their lobster roll sandwich that is so good they named a boat after it (SS Lobster Roll)! Their signature lobster roll is started with a grilled roll, a little lettuce and tomato, and is stuffed with fresh native lobster meat with a hint of celery mayo.
Photo by @milk_maplephotography
(2) Popponesset Raw Bar (New Seabury) - Their world famous colossal lobster rolls are calling your name! Come into the Popponesset Raw Bar for outdoor dining on their patio or under one of the heated tents.
Photo by @literally_always_hungry
(3) Lobster Trap (Bourne) - Partake in a "true Cape Cod experience" by trying one of their mouthwatering lobster rolls made with fresh lobster, mayo, and lettuce on a brioche bun. You also have the option of taking fresh Maine lobster, lobster meat, Jombo lobster, and lobster meat and tails home!
Photo by @mikediskin
(4) Chatham Fish Pier (Chatham) - With Chatham seawater pumping directly through their tanks, The Chatham Pier Fish Market is as authentic as it gets! While you eat a lobster roll with fresh steamed lobster meat tossed in warm butter, watch fishermen unload the day's catch.
Photo by @jhenion
(5) The Canteen (Provincetown) - Enjoy a casual New England atmosphere eatery that uses high-quality ingredients to create Cape Cod favorites. Their signature hot buttered and cold lobster rolls start with whole, local lobsters shucked by hand every day! It is served on brioche with a side of slaw and pickles. Stop by to enjoy outdoor beach seating with your delicious lobster roll!
Photo by @gweegin
(6) Chef Roland's Catering (Mashpee) - Come visit Chef Roland's kitchen to taste an oversized lobster salad roll served on their fresh baked rolls!
Photo by @chefrolandscatering
(7) Skipper Chowder House (South Yarmouth) - Enjoy views of Nantucket Sound while eating one of Skipper Chowder House's great lobster rolls! Their lobster rolls are served with homemade seasoned kettle chips or french fries and coleslaw. You can choose from three different signature rolls. The Traditional Lobster Roll is 4 ounces of fresh-made lobster salad, Skipper's Lobster Roll Supreme is a half pound of fresh made lobster salad, and The Wicked Awesome is a half pound of fresh lobster served with hot butter (all served on a brioche roll).
Photo by @hungryhippie_
(8) The Knack (Orleans) - With owners who grew up playing on Cape beaches, swimming in the sound and bay, and most importantly eating lobster rolls, The Knack has a knack for one of the best! Their mouthwatering lobster rolls are made with light lemon mayo, Boston bibb lettuce, and topped with chives. Stop by the perfect Cape Cod roadside stand to taste the difference in their fresh, local Cape classics!
Photo by @bitect
(9) Mac's Shack (Wellfleet) - Know where your fish comes from at Mac's Shack! Try a fresh lobster roll served two ways: hot tossed in butter - or - chilled with mayo and celery. All lobster rolls are served with a side of delicious french fries!
Photo by @bknyeats
(10) Captain Parker's Pub (West Yarmouth) - Open year round, make yourself comfortable indoors or on their outdoor patio where you can enjoy beautiful views of Parker's River. Pick how you would like to enjoy your lobster roll from a cold lobster salad made with meat mixed with mayonnaise, celery, and onions or a warm buttered lobster roll with lobster meat tossed in melted butter. All signature lobster rolls are served on a New England split-top brioche roll with coleslaw, and french fries!
Photo by @hoboken_love
Can’t believe you left off The Barking Claw in Falmouth!! You will not find a better or fresher lobster roll on the Cape!! Absolutely amazing!
We love the Seafood Shanty in Bourne for a great lobster roll! Will have to try some of those you mentioned. Also love Arnolds in Eastham for a great
FRIENDLY FISHERMAN EASTHAM! 🦞
One of the best Lobster Rolls and the biggest is from The Chart Room in Cataumet, Ma! #1 on my list!!
Sagamore Inn has a great lobster roll HOT or COLD and two award winning sandwiches the Lobster Ruben and the lobster BLT with Avocado very yummy